Posted on February 02 2017
When we asked her if we could shoot her at home, she responded.. and I quote “ Fabby i’ll have the champagne ready..!”
( of me )
I love my family, I love my friends & Quite like a g'n t
2. How would u describe your style ? And what inspires you ?
Vibrant, Cheerful, LOUD
3. What are your favourite Bow and Arrow brands and why ?
Romance Was Born
Creatures of Comfort
For Love of Lemons
Because they are divine and I feel fabulous in these gorgeous frocks.
4. You have the most infectious energy and happy disposition, the world is a crazy place and there are so many things that can get you down or stressed etc how do you keep your attitude sweet?
I was taught by the most gorgeous Catholic Nuns in the world. In fact my Confirmation name is Gemma, I just loved my 3rd grade nun, doesn't translate so well, I was in fact in New Zealand and I was in Standard 3, so about 7. Story getting a bit long.........
Anyway these fabulous young women taught me to look for the good in everyone, and guess what? You find it. Not so different from all that New Age Stuff, concentrate on something and that is what you will find.
So just look for the good in people, it really works.
5. You have some incredible Art in your home, what does Art mean to you and who is one of your favourite artists?
Art is life, joy, pain, expression everything.
My favourite artist ever is Stan de Teliga my father-in-law.
6. how do you define beauty ?
Beauty is life, joy, fun and whatever you love.
7. best piece of advice you have been given and or life motto ?
A Wise Man Once Said NOTHING
My most favourite word ever
Kindness, always works in every situation .
My work now here is done
There's a little bit of bubbles left.
Miracle of Fatima xxxx
Brands featured include: Ulla Johnson, Romance Was Born, Lacausa
Photographed by @Madisonxco